Dumauss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Mr. Deputy

3 posters

Go down

R.I.P. Mr. Deputy Empty R.I.P. Mr. Deputy

Post by MAD COW Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:22 pm

As most of you know Marty Deputy as passed on. I really don't know what to say about it but he was a good teacher, a great friend and a great coach. He always looked out for the football team and his students whether you think so or not. He said to the football team the day before he died that he would go to the ends of the world and back for us. To me it was more then just the football team it was everyone he new. So I'ld like you to just take a second and remember who he was and how he lived.

R.I.P.
R.I.P. Mr. Deputy Deputy
MAD COW
MAD COW
The KINGS
The KINGS

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Mr. Deputy Empty Re: R.I.P. Mr. Deputy

Post by MECH SKULL Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:04 am

True he was a good man> and i feel bad because i know the worst stuff about him but i cant come out and say it because i would feel bad about ruining his rep. especially after his death. but i try and think about the positives that he had. he was a great teacher and a great man. he may not of showed it all the time but he did truely care about all of us. and it is a great tragedy that he is gone. I send my best to everyone on the football team, who had class with him, his family and friends. it really tore me up when i found out cause well this might sound corny but i looked up to him as a man that could be a role model. and then when i found out it was a suicide i couldnt help it i just broke down. depression from it turned to anger and i took it out on people i shouldnt of so to those i did i apalogize. but in his memory all this month i am dedicating this site to him. and dont worry i will save everything so that it isnt lost for ever. thank you for taking your precise time out to read this.............. MECH SKULL aka Wilfred George Klueg II
MECH SKULL
MECH SKULL
Web Designer
Web Designer

Location : I will take you minds places that they wont be able to survive>>> Pike COUNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.pwnstars.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Mr. Deputy Empty Re: R.I.P. Mr. Deputy

Post by jaysheenie Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:42 am

We thought of you with love today
But that is nothing new
We thought about you yesterday
And the days before that too
We think of you in silence
We often speak you name
Now all we have is memories
And you picture in a frame