Dumauss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story jokes

3 posters

Go down

Story jokes Empty Story jokes

Post by MAD COW Fri May 02, 2008 11:25 pm

tell story jokes here.
MAD COW
MAD COW
The KINGS
The KINGS

Back to top Go down

Story jokes Empty Re: Story jokes

Post by cjaskren Wed May 28, 2008 9:43 am

there is this guy walking down the street. he see's a singe out side of a bar that says "if you can make my horse laugh ill give you a $100(bar tender)"
the guy walks in to the bar and wispers something into the hores ear and the horse just starts laughing at him. the guy walks up to the bar tender and collects his monney

two weeks later the guy walks to the same bar and this time the singe says "if you can make my horse cry ill give you a $100(bar tender)" the guy walks in there with his back faceing the crawed and the horse just starts crying. he walks up to the bar tender and the bar tenders says "befor i give you your monney you have to tell me how you made my horse laugh the first time and cry this time" the guy says "very ez the first time i told the house i had a bigger dick than him and this time i showed him"

cjaskren
the new guy/chick
the new guy/chick

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD COW Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:35 pm

A man gets lost in the middle of no where. Afer walking for a long time he finds his way into a mistical land. He goes up to a farmer there whos selling animals. The man says "How much is the rooster ?" The farmer says "We don't call them rooster here. We call them cock." So the man buy one. Then he comes across a turkey. He asks "How much for the turkey?" The farmer tell him "We don't call them turkeys. We call them pullits." So the man buys one. Before the man left he saw a donkey. He asks "Whats the donkey cost?" The farmer tells him "We call them asses here." So the man buys one and start to leave. Thr farmer stops him and tells him "If the ass stops you need to tickle it. Then he'll start movin again."

Well the farmer was right. After hour of walking along a road the donkey...I'm sorry mean ass! Stops in the middle of the road. Just then an old lady drives up and asks "Can I help you sony?"

The man says "Yeah! Can you hold my cock and pullit, while I tickle my ass."
MAD COW
MAD COW
The KINGS
The KINGS

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD COW Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:05 pm

OK heres a joke for a golfer!

One day this really big golfing guy gets done with his game and heads home. He seen this chick on the side of the road with a flat tire. He stops to help her after he gets the tire on she asks if he could follow her home just in case she gets a flat again. When they get to her house she asks if he wanted to come in for a drink. When they get in side and after a some drinks she asks if he wanted to have sex. So he does, after he tought of what he was going to tell his wife. He decides to come clean and tell his wife the truth. When he get home his wife is waiting for him at the door. Vary angrey at him she asks why he was late. After he tells her the story she says......"Yeah right don't lie you were playing more golf!"
MAD COW
MAD COW
The KINGS
The KINGS

Back to top Go down

Post by captinMOOMOO Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:52 am

A guy walks into a bar with his dog and says, "I'll have a Scotch and water and my dog would like a whiskey sour."

The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't allow animals in here." The dog replies, "Hey, I'm tired of being discriminated against. Just give me a drink."

The bartender says, "Oh, no, not another ventriloquist with the old talking dog trick. Both of you, get out of here!"

"No, no, no, this isn't a trick, I promise you," says the man, "I tell you what, I'll go for a walk around the block and you talk to Rover here." The man leaves and the bartender sees him turn the corner.

"Now, can I have my drink." says the dog.

The bartender is amazed. "Sure you can and it's on the house! Listen, can you do me a favor? My wife works next door at the cafe. It'll make her day if you go in and order a cup of coffee. Here's ten bucks and you can keep the change afterwards."

"Okay." says the dog and he takes the ten dollars and leaves.

Ten minutes go by and the dog doesn't come back. The owner returns and asks where is the dog. So both of them go off to see what happened to the dog.

As they approach the cafe, they see Rover going at it hot and heavy with a French poodle in the alley between the bar and cafe.

The owner shouts, "Rover! What are you doing! You've never done this before!"

The dog shrugged. "Hell, I've never had any money before."
captinMOOMOO
captinMOOMOO
The KINGS
The KINGS

Location : you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you.

https://dumauss.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MAD COW Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:39 pm

A black guy with a parrot on his shoulder walks in to a bar. The black guy orders a drink and sits down. The bar tender ask "Hey where did you get that?"

The parrot say " Africa theres thousands of them!"
MAD COW
MAD COW
The KINGS
The KINGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down